Internet of Things
IoT – the engine of the digital transformation, with not just little PS
Already today, people can highly benefit from the digital transformation and the communication of their (domestic) appliances with the internet. Just a few examples:
- Automatic filling of the refrigerator
- Permanent data exchange, e.g. of autonomous vehicles to optimize the route and to avoid traffic jams
- Demand-oriented production processes in smart factories
- Best room climate in smart buildings
- Intelligent supply of utilities, e.g. optimal energy consumption of a washing machine if the energy is available at a favorable price
- Adaptive health care by means of remote-controlled operations carried out by specialists at the correct and appropriate time. The specialist can be located physically anywhere else than the patient
All these features are based on permanent network connection, which often works with the smallest systems of wireless communication. These include methods and communication systems, as e.g.
- Wireless Internet Access
In the future, these technologies will gain in importance as they provide wireless network connection while providing independence from a fixed infrastructure. If, however, this type of wireless communication is disturbed, this beautiful new world does not work any longer in a reliable manner. If this happens at the most unfavorable time, even human life could be threatened.
Protect your wireless communications so you can take advantage of these new amenities. We would be pleased to support you with our expertise!